Tuesday 13 August 2013

A little look in to the future




So then lads, lets get in the DeLorean, hit it to 88mph, and have a little trip into the future.............
(some of the younger readers might not get this reference the ones who do YOU OLD BASTARDS!)

Newport


So first up for us in September, we unfortunately have to leave this glorious land of ours we call ENGLAND!
and travel West across the boarder into the land of Leek munchers and Sheep botherers alike.
On the pitch I expect the lads to do the business and get the win!
Off the pitch I'm also going to presume there would be some, who would like to make our presence known in this foreign land,


 I'm sure they all remember the MSE so fondly ;)
So if the Welsh countrymen can pull themselves away from their livestock, this could be interesting .



York


Again, due to recent events on the pitch I'm sure there will be a few borrowing each others season tickets (trust me it works) in order to get tickets for this grudge match, at possibly the worst named ground in the football league - "The Kit-Kat Crescent"

Unfortunately boys, I don't see our metal getting tested on this short journey... The evidence of this is posted on a previous thread, our competition by the looks of it is a youth club trip out to the cathedral ......

So for any unfortunate Nomad Brave/Daft enough to be out on the 14th, I could see it ending like this...


NorthamptonCOBBLERS !!! No, that's right, we're heading back to the Sixfields.


"as long as its only us doing the shoe'ing in, i'm not fucking bothered"
This for me will be a tough test for the boys in shin pads and boots, Northampton came close to going up last season, getting beaten in the Playoff final by the boys from Little Asia ... Bradford.
For me I'd take a draw here!

OFF PITCH REPORT -
The N.A.T are not to be underestimated and have a tidy little outfit set on 'having it'.
Still though, if there's 50 pairs of Gazelles on their turf I'm not so sure they'll be up for it.
Looking forward to this one - it could throw up a few surprises.
Here's a short clip from the past of the Affray team boys having it with the six toe'd cretins down the road from us!




Chesterfield
Saturday 28 September!
I've personally been practising playing hide and seek with my kids, in the hope that I can get that good at seeking that we may actually catch a peak of the ever illusive 'CBS'.




Does anything more need to be said.......

We all know the score here, and it's possible the only bother we're going to have on the 28th is with this mob...



 Our last visit was a literal walk in the park - well, road, council estate and anywhere else we tried to find them.



so one more time...

Keep away from him


and get stuck in to these Spireite natives...


So alas, my eyes have gone square from writing this, and I can no longer use my power of seeing into the future.

Lets hope it's a good one!


MSE














No comments:

Post a Comment