Friday 9 August 2013

How they stand...

My mere opinion on the best and worst mobs in our league.

1) For me its got to be this mans merry bunch of goons, as we all know "Mr Portsmouth" is not a lad but i enjoy seeing this daft bell ringing cunt on my screen (left) . (right) however if you shift your beady eyes to the right of the this man clearly on day release you will find the reality, large numbers of horrible dockers.






2) Hartlepool may always be in the shadow of their north east rivals on the pitch with Newcastle and Sunderland being close by but this by no means takes anything away from the blue order.



3) Finally on my ones to watch are Bristol Rovers Gas Hit Squad, again for as long as I can remember been very consistent on the scene, Big City - Big Firm....



This isn't however to say these firms can't be matched or bettered, as they say
"It's not the dog in the fight its the fight in the dog"
What I'm saying is some of the best offs I've had the pleasure to have been involved in have been small numbers, 15 a side goes off a dream,
Special shout to a young Cheltenham set who we had it with regular many a year ago.


On the other hand.............
You have the great pretenders and the toughest bunch of keyboard warriors know to man. a real tasty bunch.......


3) If this is all we've got to put up with when we make our way to the kit kat crescent then fuck me I fancy my chances in York on myself....



2) Rochdale, unsurprisingly couldn't find any pictures of their "lads" and couldn't really be arsed to look as
I've been there a few times and I happens to think there isn't any ?.....

And Number one. the top mob the one we've all been waiting for, The only people out doing Madeline McCann at the hide and seek championships.

The Famous CBS.





These are only my opinion so don't take them as facts, But if i was a young lad looking to impress I might try and make a trip to the top 3 ;)


MSE









No comments:

Post a Comment