Sunday 18 August 2013

And it begins...

So like the majority, this match for me wasn't a glamour tie I was rushing to get tickets for,
Wycombe Wanderers away.....




Bog standard ground - Check
Shite home support - Check
No pubs within a 10 mile radius of the ground - Check
Very little or no lads - Check

A round trip of 270 miles didn't really give me a hard on this saturday, I've been to wycombe before, and lets be honest, there's fuck all there.

So for my off pitch report...



A great big, FUCK ALL!


On the pitch however, a different story.
Our lads in Yellow and Blue did us proud and got our first three points since returning to the league.
The game like our two before, saw Mansfield dominate for long periods of time, with chance after chance being spurned.
I, like most of you, assumed it was going to be another goalless draw.
But then a piece of tactical magic, a late substitution saw new man Ollie Palmer (cue chants) slot in a short range header... We are off the mark!


The remaining 10 or 15 minutes seemed to take a lifetime to pass and with fingernails getting increasingly shorter, I couldn't wait for the final whistle.

Lets hope this is a start of things to come...

Now, like me, I'm sure you're all pissing glitter at the thought of next weeks tie.
Portsmouth will be travelling North to this great town.
These fellas need no introduction "The 6:57"


Big city, Big numbers, Big firm...

...That's enough arse licking for my liking though, as the video below proves, I think we have the numbers to match the majority of firms in the football league...






"They've got big numbers mate..."

"Haha dont you worry pal its all about quality, not quantity" 




Like the countdown to christmas this week is going to be a grueller, Roll on saturday.
And see you all bright and early...

MSE














No comments:

Post a Comment